Slightly OT: Why all the spam?

Daniel Nogradi nogradi at gmail.com
Wed May 23 03:36:28 EDT 2007

> Actually, it would be nice to know if anybody has any good filters
> worked up that will work in Gmail for reading python-list.

I use this filter in gmail applied to the body of the message, if
there is a match, it skips inbox and gets deleted:

britney OR boobs OR tits OR sex OR pamela OR pics OR 911 OR boob OR
britneys OR pamelas OR fbi OR cia OR bush OR cheney OR wolfowitz OR
wtc OR pussy OR boobies OR tities OR chicks

Works pretty well, although not perfect.