(Modular-)Application Framework / Rich-Client-Platform in Python

Wildemar Wildenburger wildemar at freakmail.de
Fri May 18 11:15:29 EDT 2007

stefaan wrote:
>> To make it short: Is there something like this already?
>
> To make it short again: http://code.enthought.com/ets/

Nice, seems very interesting. Bit of a bitch to set up, as it appears
from scanning the site, but that might be it.
Thanks :)

Now for the everlasting circle of evaluating, feature-wanting,
to-write-myself-deciding, failing, for-the-next-big-idea-waiting,
asking, evaluationg, ...

;)

> I also know some people are trying to create something called pyxides,
> but
> also there I am not sure about the status: http://pyxides.stani.be/

Seems interesting as well, if only for the fact that Edward Ream (author
of LEO) seems to be involved there in some way. But then, I can't quite
make out what it is really about. The link just brings me to the
google-group. Seems to be some kind of text-editor effort. I'll keep an
eye on that, but so far, enthought is the front runner.

Thx to everyone :)