Python Binding

Georg Grabler ggrabler at gmail.com
Sat May 12 05:22:11 EDT 2007

You are completely right wihtin this. It's some time i didn't reply, but
i've taken a look on pyrex and swig now which did cost me some time, and
they really make it easier. SWIG provides more possibilities and bindings
for other languages too, though - i must say i've been faster with pyrex,
for some reason it fits me better.

I'd like to use swig, but for some reason i've troubles defining a
completely new type, so a type which is not a wrapper type, but a type
provided to python.

Kind regards,
Georg