Python Power Point Slides

Tue May 15 01:19:31 EDT 2007

On Tue, 15 May 2007 02:48:47 +0200, Irmen de Jong wrote:

> Krypto wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I want to give a short presentation in my group about benefits of
>> python, why should one use python and some basic starting information
>> about python, about its data type, etc.
>>
>> Can somebody point me to the right references on the web. I have
>> searched a lot and I do get quite a few but I thought to check on
>> newsgroup for a better presentation, or if you have prepared any, can
>> you please share it.
>>
>> Thanks
>>

> Ahem, if you can't create one yourself, how could you ever give a
> convincing presentation about these subjects? You'll have to tell your
> own story... You know the benefits of Python etc. yourself, don't you?

Doesn't mean (s)he is articulate enough to explain them in his own words
without help, AND familiar enough with Powerpoint or OpenOffice to drive
them effectively, AND has an artistic flair to make the slides not suck,
AND has the time to do all these things.

Asking for a good presentation is no worse than asking for a good code
library. Maybe Krypto is like some actors or professional Masters of
Ceremonies: excellent at giving the speech, lousy at writing it.

--
Steven.