need advice on building core code for python and PHP

digimotif digimotif at gmail.com
Thu May 24 15:15:02 EDT 2007

> * simple and nice solution:
>   do not ever use php

I'd like not to use it at all, but there's already been quite a bit of
work done with it and I'm sure I won't be able to have it all removed
at one time.  I REALLY don't like debugging PHP especially after all
the stuff I've done with Python.  I find it much easier to test Python
code as I go and I end up with fewer bugs to fix later.  I'll work to
remove the need for PHP a little at a time.

Thanks for the tips, I'll look into it and I'm interested in any other
ideas out there.

Brian