Python Web Programming - looking for examples of solid high-traffic sites

ddddddddd dddddddddddddd puffjacket67 at hotmail.com
Mon May 21 18:00:27 EDT 2007

[Bruno Desthuilliers]> John, I'm really getting tired of your systemic and totally > unconstructive criticism. If *you* are not happy with Python, by all > means use another language.
You are saying bad things about my darling! Python is my baby!
Shame on you John Nagle, if you do it again I'll really beat you up and if I can't I'll call my brother who really knows CS!!!!!
Side note: John Nagle contributed several bug reports, bug fixes and discussion about general features of python, pro and con.
He is not a brainless fanboy, that is true :)[John Nagle]>>    YouTube's home page is PHP.  Try "www.youtube.com/index.php".>> That works, while the obvious alternatives don't.>> If you look at the page HTML, you'll see things like>>>>      <a href="/login?next=/index.php">>      onclick="_hbLink('LogIn','UtilityLinks');">Log In</a>>>>> So there's definitely PHP inside YouTube.[Bruno Desthuilliers]> What about learning more on web servers configuration ?> http://zope.alostnet.eu/index.php> > "definitively php", hu ?What about reading what the person you are replying to actually wrote in this thread 3 days ago?http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2007-May/441376.htmlYou just gotta love the brainless fanboys that breed around each and every programming language :)Puff