Plot with scipy

redcic cedric.louyot at gmail.com
Fri May 4 09:57:07 EDT 2007

I've already got this package. I just wanted to try something new.

However, since you talk about it, I've got a question regarding this
package. The execution of the code stops after the line:
pylab.show()
which is off course the last line of my code. My problem is that I
have to close the figure window in order to launch my program another
time. I'd like to be able to launch my program many times with
different parameters without having to close the figure windows before
each launch.
Just so you know, I'm using TkAgg backend.

Any hint ?

Thanks,

Cédric