Plot with scipy

redcic cedric.louyot at gmail.com
Wed May 9 03:36:48 EDT 2007

Thank you all for your answers. Setting "interactive : True" is often
suggested to me but it does not solve my problem.
I tried different other things (following your advices) but I still
have the same problem. Maybe the source of my problem is the fact that
I use the SciTE editor. What do you think about that ? Any other
idea ?
Thanks again,
Cédric