matplotlib: howto redraw figure automatically, without stop in show()/draw()?

dmitrey openopt at ukr.net
Mon May 7 06:04:59 EDT 2007

Hi all,
here is a question already mentioned below, and I'm also interested in
that one very much.
unfortunatly, I can't write anything to matplotlib mailing lists
because I constantly get server internal error (500)
Does anyone knows the answer?
(howto redraw figure automatically (for example update from time to
time in cycle), without stop in show()/draw()?)
Thx in advance, D.