SEO - Search Engine Optimization - Seo Consulting

Bob Phillips bob.NGs at somewhere.com
Tue May 1 15:23:44 EDT 2007

That is the oft-quoted, idiotic type of example. The reality is that if we
follow the thread, we know the question, we only want to see the answer, not
wade through a morass of stuff we have already seen. If we haven't seen it,
guess what, we can go and read it.

news:EmLZh.835$r4.705 at newsfe1-gui.ntli.net...