gui application on cross platform

james_027 cai.haibin at gmail.com
Mon May 28 02:01:32 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am using delphi to develop gui application, and wish to make a shift
to python. here are some of my question/concern...

1. is python develop gui application a cross platform? just like java
swing?
2. delphi makes things easy for me like coding for a specific event on
a specific component, could it be the same for python?
3. are there cool library of component like in delphi available for
python that will make database application more usesable?
4. where do I start the learning curve? I did some research and I
don't know which one to take among wxwdiget, pygtk, and etc.

Thanks
james