BUSTED!!! 100% VIDEO EVIDENCE that WTC7 was controlled demolition!! NEW FOOTAGE!!! Ask yourself WHY havn't I seen this footage before?

Midex jbmccrann at gmail.com
Wed May 2 23:05:23 EDT 2007

100% EVIDENCE  - SEE THE TRUTH FINALLY - ON THE GROUND VIDEO WITNESSES
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNN6apj5B2U

In order to appreciate just what Truthers are talking about when they
cry Treason over WTC7, you would want to see this History Channel
documentary on what they claim happened to WTC7:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVSxeJH_RCY

Ben Chertoff can't get his story straight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YND7XocMocj

LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES

9/11 Truth Focoist Revolution. "When peaceful revolution is made
impossible, violent revolution is inevitable" - Martin Luther King.
How long shall they kill our prophets? Look up Focoism. Write about
it. Spread the method. It will be how this revolution will take shape.