help - python can't find file

enquiring mind braindead at braindead.com
Tue May 22 07:48:10 EDT 2007

darren,

thanks for your explanation.  I copied my paths and listed them in my
code file
#! /bin/user1/ python

and python finds the file and interprets it so that will keep me going
until my buddy returns to the city to explain my errors.  It appears
that my problem arose from taking lesson code out of text books and
copying the pathing that is I guess slightly different than mine.

Thanks ever so much.
tk