Properties/Decorators [WAS: Can I reference 1 instance of an object by more names ? rephrase]

Wildemar Wildenburger wildemar at freakmail.de
Thu May 24 02:28:40 EDT 2007

Diez B. Roggisch wrote:
> Deprecated doesn't mean it's not available.
Is that so? ;)
But it certainly means that some time in the not-too-distant future
"apply" will vanish.

> And even if it goes away,
> you can simply write it yourself:
>
> def apply(f, *args, **kwargs):
>      return f(*args, **kwargs)

Do you know that feeling you have, when you've just been shown something
really surprising but utterly simple, that blows you away so much that
for a moment the whole world seems like magic and you feel you are just
a mundane pencilhead? I get that a lot ...

;)