Interesting list Validity (True/False)

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Fri May 11 15:55:28 EDT 2007

On 2007-05-11, nufuhsus at gmail.com <nufuhsus at gmail.com> wrote:

> Then why do I get the following results:
>     C:\Python25\rg.py>help.py -o
>     print arg ['-o']
>     type(arg): <type 'list'>
>     arg is True? False
>         help.py version 1.0 Copyright RDEG (c) 2007
>         ['-o'] is an unrecognized option.
>         Progam Exit (0)

You got those results because that's what your program does.

Were you intending it to do something else?  If so, you're
going to have to explain what you wanted, because we can't read
your mind.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! Hey, wait
                                  at               a minute!!  I want a