The Concepts and Confusions of Prefix, Infix, Postfix and Fully Functional Notations

Markus E Leypold development-2006-8ecbb5cc8aREMOVETHIS at ANDTHATm-e-leypold.de
Wed May 23 13:46:09 EDT 2007

> On 2007-05-23, Xah Lee <xah at xahlee.org> wrote:
>> The Concepts and Confusions of Prefix, Infix, Postfix and Fully
>> Functional Notations
>>
>> Xah Lee, 2006-03-15
>
> Xah, why do you post year-old essays to newsgroups that couldn't care
> less about them?

And even more to the point -- why does he post now again the same
drivel he already posted on the 9th of May 2007? And will we now
treated to repeats of his garbage every 2 weeks?

The answer to your question is very simple: Xah Lee is a troll.

Regards -- Markus