What do people use for code analysis.

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Wed May 2 09:28:00 EDT 2007

On Wednesday, May 2nd 2007 at 12:48 +0200, quoth Daniel Nogradi:

=>> Lots of code, calls to, calls by, inheritance, multiple tasks, etc.
=>>
=>> What do people use to figure out what's happening?
=>
=>This is a pretty cool project just for that:
=>
=>http://codeinvestigator.googlepages.com/codeinvestigator

I looked at codeinvestigator  but it looks like it doesn't do what I want.

I saw something about source navigator having python support. Have people
used it? Does that work well?

steveo at syslang.net