Specification for win32com.client package?

Peter Fischer peter_7003 at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 11:17:32 EDT 2007

    Hello,
      I am searching for documentation about the interface the win32com package
provides, especially win32com.client. I searched the web and Mark Hammond’s
homepage but only found example code using Dispatch() and DispatchEx() etc.
Isn’t there a full list of the functions win32.com.client provides? Or do I have to
use makepy to somehow generate documentation (how)?
  I would be thankful if someone could give me a hook about that.
Best regards,    Peter.