ValueError: need more than 1 value to unpack

laxmikiran.bachu at gmail.com laxmikiran.bachu at gmail.com
Thu May 24 00:34:38 EDT 2007

ValueError: need more than 1 value to unpack . This is the error I
get

when I am using pyRXPU in the one of the scripts to get the strings
from an application. Can anybody throw some light on this ..what might
be the solution for this.

If I use pyRXP iam not getting the mentioned error.
Error information for the reference :

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "D:\LanguageScripts\Screens.py", line 106, in
test_1_01_DoSomething
TitlenSoftkeyfn()
File "D:\LanguageScripts\EventLog_Screens.py", line 66, in
TitlenSoftkeyfn
titleBar = root.TitleBar.currentText
File "D:\LanguageScripts\XmlWrapper.py", line 35, in __getattr__
tagName, attrs, children, spare = child
ValueError: need more than 1 value to unpack