FreeType

Michael Bentley michael at jedimindworks.com
Thu May 17 16:25:27 EDT 2007

On May 17, 2007, at 2:47 PM, Glich wrote:

> I've been there. All the code is in C/C++, don't I need it in python?
> I will explore the software. I dismissed this because there was no
> python. I am knew to all of this. Thanks for your reply.

The c stuff (freetype) is what you need (it gets installed as a
library that can be used by python or any other software entity that
needs its functionality).  It may seem a little weird, but lots of
the stuff you call from python is written in c.  More than likely,
your python interpreter is also written in c :-)