Did you read about that?

Sun May 6 09:20:37 EDT 2007

On Sun, 06 May 2007 04:53:23 -0700, Dustan wrote:

> SPAM!
> SPAM!
> SPAM!
> SPAM!
> SPAM!
> SPAM!
> SPAM!
> SPAM!

Gosh, you think so? I'm glad we had you around to tell us, otherwise we
might have thought it was about Python programming.

Actually, many of us wouldn't even have seen it in the first place,
because our ISPs do a good job of filtering out obvious spam before we
even see it. And then people like you come along, and reply to it, and we
see the reply -- complete with the original spam.

--
Steven.