Web archtecture using two layers in Phyton

wagner wagner at mail.webway.com.br
Wed May 23 15:42:26 EDT 2007

Hello,

I need to develop an web applications that meet the following requirements:

- 2 layers: the first one is the user interface (browser) and the second
one is the interaction with the operacional system of the server.
- the second layer must be developed using Python.

I'd like to know if it is possible to implement this system... making the
second layer using python and the first layer using another web
technologies like AJAX for example.

Does anybody have any experience in developing python web applications?
Maybe send me some links or documentation about it...

The final goal is to make diferent user interfaces (layer 1) that can
integrate with the second layer... for example, one web interface and one
local interface using python+qt (example)... i don't know if this is
possible and how can this be implemented... any help is aprreciated...

Thanks in advance,
Wagner.