Listbox - Active index

rahulnag22 at yahoo.com rahulnag22 at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 13:54:59 EDT 2007

Hi,
I am using a listbox in selectmode = MULTIPLE, I can get the current
selected item in the listbox from index = "ACTIVE" , but is there a
way to convert this "ACTIVE" to get the current selection index as a
number.

For multiple selectmode listboxes it returns a tuple of selected
indexes, so I would have to write some extra code to get the current
active selection index from the tuple, instead I was hoping there
would be a way to get the current selection index number from the
"ACTIVE" index.

Thanks
Rahul