Firefighters at the site of WTC7 "Move away the building is going to blow up, get back the building is going to blow up."

default default at defaulter.net
Thu May 3 08:36:12 EDT 2007

On 2 May 2007 20:10:20 -0700, Midex <jbmccrann at gmail.com> wrote:

>LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES

Trying to understand the World Trade Center events is like waking up
to act fifteen of a long Greek Tragedy. It needs a complex fabric of
description to give a full picture. In explaining this crisis, we will
be showing how the situation rests on layers of historical
developments, layers of crises and solutions.

shamelessly taken from:
http://www.againstsleepandnightmare.com/ASAN/ASAN7/ASAN7.html

The World After September 11th, 2001

The Old Mole

By the time you read this, a crisis different from September 11th may
well be foremost in people's minds. Read on. For us today, all the
crises merge to one and we can see the form of Enron's Collapse or the
Iraq War within September 11th and vice-versa. Now, beyond the death
and destruction, the horror of an event like September 11th is the
horror of losing control of your world. This feeling is an extension
of the ordinary experience of being a resident of modern capitalist
society. Here, work, commuting, shopping, and television are
transmitted to you in ways that are beyond any individual or
collective control.

Damn good read.