[f2py] f2py problem

fabien.wahl at snecma.fr fabien.wahl at snecma.fr
Tue May 15 11:23:32 EDT 2007

Bonjour,

f2py is a "dos" command, and cannot be run from inside python

open a dos window and type f2py on the prompt (provided that you indicate
the right path, or that you entered f2py path to the PATH variable)
if "f2py" does not work, try to type "f2py.py" instead.
Then read the help for the arguments

@+

--------------------
Fabien WAHL
Ing=E9nieur Etudes Nouvelles
Unit=E9 de conception de Turbomachines

SNECMA, Division Moteur Spatiaux
Direction Grosse Propulsion =E0 Liquides
For=EAt de Vernon BP 802
27208 VERNON
FRANCE

Tel   +33 (0)2 32 21 72 77
Fax   +33 (0)2 32 21 76 30
mailto:fabien.wahl at snecma.fr

|---------+------------------------------->
|         |                               |
|         |                               |
|         |                               |
|         |           Alberto Vera        |
|         |           <avera at coes.org.pe> |
|         |           Envoy=E9 par :        |
|         |           f2py-users-bounces at c|
|         |           ens.ioc.ee          |
|         |                               |
|         |                               |
|         |           15/05/2007 16:42    |
|         |                               |
|---------+------------------------------->
--------------------------------------------------|
  |        Pour :      f2py-users at cens.ioc.ee, python-list at python.org      =
                                                   |
  |           cc :                                                         =
                                                   |
  |          Objet :   [f2py] f2py problem                                 =
                                                   |
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
--------------------------------------------------|

Hello.

After I installed f2py using Python, NumPy and Numarray software, I
can't use f2py

I saw this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
NameError: name 'f2py' is not defined

Could you tell me what is the problem?

Regards.

#=0A=
" This e-mail and any attached documents may contain confidential or proprie=
tary information. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the s=
ender immediately and delete this e-mail and all attached documents from you=
r computer system. Any unauthorised disclosure, distribution or copying here=
of is prohibited."=0A=
=0A=
 " Ce courriel et les documents qui y sont attaches peuvent contenir des inf=
ormations confidentielles. Si vous n'etes  pas le destinataire escompte, mer=
ci d'en informer l'expediteur immediatement et de detruire ce courriel  ains=
i que tous les documents attaches de votre systeme informatique. Toute divul=
gation, distribution ou copie du present courriel et des documents attaches=
 sans autorisation prealable de son emetteur est interdite."=0A=
#