How to get started as a xhtml python mysql freelancer ?

Eric_Dexter at msn.com Eric_Dexter at msn.com
Fri May 25 20:06:47 EDT 2007

On May 25, 6:48 pm, gert <gert.cuyk... at gmail.com> wrote:
> I made something that i was hoping it could make people happy enough
> so i could make a living by providing support for commercial use ofhttp://sourceforge.net/projects/dfo/
>
> But in reality i am a lousy sales men and was wondering how you people
> sell stuff as a developer ?

What does it do exactly.  I am sort of looking into database stuff as
a way to organise files that could be loaded from disk..  I would
start with your basic journalism (about yourself of course) who what
where why exc about my "product"  I don't have the whole story on
freelance although I do know that you can bid on products on different
sites..

my thoughts anyway...  Is your product usefull with my product???..

https://sourceforge.net/projects/dex-tracker