drag and drop with wxPython ?

stef s.mientki at id.umcn.nl
Tue May 22 11:00:28 EDT 2007

hello,

I'm trying to move from Delphi to Python
(move from MatLab to Python already succeeded, also thanks to this
discussion group).
 From the discussions in this list about "the best" GUI for Python,
it now seems to me that wxPython is thé choice for my kind of applications.

I've no experience with wxPython yet,
I just run a few examples and indeed it looks good (as expected from the
discussions in this list).

What I really need at this moment for a new project,
(and I coulnd't find any example, lot of broken links ;-)
is how to implement some drag & drop facilities,
both to drag and drop normal button,
but also to drag and drop some dynamically created objects.
Just like a CAD program, but far more simpler.

Does anyone has an example how to drag & drop components with wxPython ?

thanks,
Stef Mientki