ten small Python programs

Paul McGuire ptmcg at austin.rr.com
Sat May 26 22:58:59 EDT 2007

Out of curiosity, how does this style jibe with the latest embracing
of Unicode identifiers?  Ever tried to type an underscore on a non-US
keyboard?  I have a heck of a time finding/typing the '_' character
when I visit our clients in Germany, but this may just be my own
personal Amerocentric issue (I also get messed up by the transposition
of Y and Z on German keyboards, but my German colleagues
understandably are not bothered by it).  For someone already familiar
with that keyboard layout, is typing an underscore any more difficult
than my pressing Shift-_ on my US keyboard?

-- Paul