Help required with Python App

Trevor Hennion python-post at infocentrality.co.uk
Mon May 21 11:11:37 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am producing a Web based database application for a customer and could
do with some help producing pdf documents from the data.

The project uses Apache. Postgresql and Python CGI scripts on a Linux
server for a company with 20-25 users.

I have been looking at the http://www.reportlab.org - ReportLab Toolkit,
but am rather busy with the other parts of the project, so if any one
located in the UK - Reading/Basingstoke area has the right
skills and time available now, please contact me.

I have a small budget available for this work.

Regards

Trevor

PS UK/Reading/Basingstoke area is essential.