design question

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-py2 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun May 13 20:27:54 EDT 2007

En Sun, 13 May 2007 11:40:16 -0300, Bruno Desthuilliers
<bdesth.quelquechose at free.quelquepart.fr> escribió:

> It's alas pretty common to see OO taught by persons who'd rather do some
> other job - preferably not related to computers.

If I had to name my worst class at university, it was the first one about
OO. The teacher really had no idea of what he was talking about - and you
didn't have to be a genius to notice it. After a few weeks I moved on to
an alternate class. Next semester there was a different teacher.

--
Gabriel Genellina