Firefighters at the site of WTC7 "Move away the building is going to blow up, get back the building is going to blow up."

mike3 mike4ty4 at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 04:28:00 EDT 2007

On May 2, 9:10 pm, Midex <jbmccr... at gmail.com> wrote:
> 100% EVIDENCE  - SEE THE TRUTH FINALLY - ON THE GROUND VIDEO WITNESSEShttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNN6apj5B2U
>
> In order to appreciate just what Truthers are talking about when they
> cry Treason over WTC7, you would want to see this History Channel
> documentary on what they claim happened to WTC7:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVSxeJH_RCY
>
> Ben Chertoff can't get his story straighthttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YND7XocMocj
>
> LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES
>
> 9/11 Truth Focoist Revolution. "When peaceful revolution is made
> impossible, violent revolution is inevitable" - Martin Luther King.
> How long shall they kill our prophets? Look up Focoism. Write about
> it. Spread the method. It will be how this revolution will take shape.

Maybe they were just speaking in the heat of the moment... or does
this mean that the FIREFIGHTERS were in on the conspiracy too?
Did you know that a conspiracy becomes more and more difficult
to do the bigger it gets? Do you also know that every structural
engineer, every scientist, all of NIST, everyone would have to be
"in" on this conspiracy?