Bootstrapping

Mauler martinvilu at gmail.com
Thu May 24 13:03:46 EDT 2007

I've seen it, but its different, the idea behind pyinstaller is to
bundle python for a specific application, my idea is to modularize and
compact the core of python and reuse the egg concept for extensions.
The thing is that refuses to load the site-packages when the core is
compressed.
thanks again!