[ANN] The Python Papers Volume 2 Issue 2

Maurice LING mauriceling at acm.org
Tue May 22 08:06:14 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

After some delays yesterday, Volume 2 Issue 2 of The Python Papers had
been officially released today. Download it from www.pythonpapers.org

This issue marks a major landmark in our publication. We present a
number of industry articles. These include "Python in Education" and
"MPD WebAMP", as well as a great insight into Python in Germany, a
wrap-up of PyCon 2007, a preview of EuroPython 2007 and a look at some
great videos prepared by primary school students. Our peer-reviewed
section reproduces two selected papers which were originally presented
at the Open Source Developer's Conference 2006 (Melbourne, Australia).

Thank you everyone for all your support.

Cheers
Maurice Ling
(Associate Editor)