Strange terminal behavior after quitting Tkinter application

Hamilton, William whamil1 at entergy.com
Fri May 4 08:52:10 EDT 2007

Can you run it in the background?  IIRC, if you put an ampersand ('&')
at the end of the command line, it will run as a background process and
leave your command line available for other tasks.  (The marker may be
something other than &, it's been a long, long time since I've used *nix
in a gui environment.)

---
-Bill Hamilton