Asyncore Help?

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Mon May 14 01:46:34 EDT 2007

Paul Kozik wrote:

> While basic socket work was rather easy to deal with, this has proved
> significantly more difficult. Are there any good free sources for
> information on Asyncore, and dealing with TCP?

You haven't said specifically what you're having a problem with.  The
more general name for asyncore/asynchat is Medusa, and there are some
resources with more examples available here:

	http://www.nightmare.com/medusa/
	http://www.amk.ca/python/code/medusa.html

  San Jose, CA, USA && 37 20 N 121 53 W && AIM, Y!M erikmaxfrancis
   I used to walk around / Like nothing could happen to me
    -- TLC