More urllib timeout issues.

Facundo Batista facundo at taniquetil.com.ar
Wed May 2 09:09:16 EDT 2007

John Nagle wrote:

>      I took a look at Facundo Batista's work in the tracker, and he
> currently seems to be trying to work out a good way to test the
> existing SSL module.  It has to connect to something to be tested,

Right now, test_socket_ssl.py has, besides the previous tests, the
capability of executing openssl's s_server and connect to him.

I'm lees than a SSL begginer, so I do not have the knowledge to make
interesting tests, I just made the obvious ones...

If you know SSL, you can take that code and add new tests very easily.

Regards,

--
.   Facundo
.