Suggestions for how to approach this problem?

Wed May 9 10:30:43 EDT 2007

Necmettin Begiter wrote:

> Is this how the text looks like:
>
> 123
> some information
>
> 124 some other information
>
> 126(tab here)something else
>
> If this is the case (the numbers are at the beginning, and after the numbers
> there is either a newline or a tab, the logic might be this simple:

They all seem to be a little different. One consistency is that each
number is followed by two spaces. There is nothing separating each
reference except a single newline, which I want to preserve. But within
each reference there might be a combination of spaces, tabs, or newlines.