SEO - Search Engine Optimization - Seo Consulting

Bob Phillips bob.NGs at somewhere.com
Tue May 1 07:35:53 EDT 2007

You bottom posters really are a bunch of supercilious, self-righteous
bigots.

Personally, I find bottom-posting like reading a book backwards ... it
doesn't work for me.

And regardless of his response, Mr Bruney IS an MVP, he is clearly
knowledgeable in his subject, and his book is well enough thought of to make
me consider buying it.

news:m2slaik3yf.fsf at local.wv-www.com...