Volume 2, Issue 2 of The Python Papers is now available! Download it from www.pythonpapers.org.

tleeuwenburg at gmail.com tleeuwenburg at gmail.com
Tue May 22 05:44:06 EDT 2007

Volume 2, Issue 2 of The Python Papers is now available! Download it
from www.pythonpapers.org.

This issue marks a major landmark in our publication. We present a
number of industry articles. These include "Python in Education" and
"MPD WebAMP", as well as a great insight into Python in Germany, a
wrap-up of PyCon 2007, a preview of EuroPython 2007 and a look at some
great videos prepared by primary school students. Our peer-reviewed
section reproduces two selected papers which were originally presented
at the Open Source Developer's Conference 2006 (Melbourne, Australia).

Check it out and let us know what you think.

All the best,
The Python Papers Team