docs patch: dicts and sets

thinkogram at hotmail.com thinkogram at hotmail.com
Sun May 20 04:35:33 EDT 2007

On May 19, 8:06 am, Steven Bethard <steven.beth... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Seems to me that you're focusing on the wrong part of the docs.  The
> source of this "bug" is not sets or dicts,

Seems to me, this thread has lost touch with reality.  There is no
bug, just a quest to make some random change to docs just to make
the OP feel better about not being able to grasp the concept of an
unordered collection.

Seems to me, he missed something so basic that docs won't help him.
When you care about order, then don't use an unordered collection.
Case closed.  No need to add useless, distracting garbage to the docs.

Seems to me, some people would rather think themselves into knots
than to accept the obvious.

Richard T