number generator

Paulo da Silva psdasilvaX at esotericaX.ptX
Sat Mar 10 20:59:39 EST 2007

Paul Rubin escreveu:
> Paulo da Silva <psdasilvaX at esotericaX.ptX> writes:
>> May be this is what you want ...
>> I didn't test it enough ... but seems fine.
>
> That's way too complicated.  Think about Gerald Flanagan's description
> of the telegraph poles, and how to implement simply.  It is a two liner.

I hadn't seen that yet. A *nice idea*. Just two lines!!!

I had a similar problem but with floats (%). I solved it using
the previous way in C. For float it is very simple. So I
adapted it for python and ints. That resulted in a lot more
complex code.