SimpleXMLRPCServer and Threading

Jeff McNeil jeff at jmcneil.net
Wed Mar 28 16:45:39 EDT 2007

I do it this way and it's always worked great for me.

SimpleXMLRPCServer is based on SocketServer, so you can use the ForkingMixIn
or ThreadingMixIn classe to create something to handle requests in
parallel.

from SocketServer import ThreadingMixIn
import SimpleXMLRPCServer

class ThreadedXMLRPCServer(ThreadingMixIn, SimpleXMLRPCServer):
    """"My Threaded XMLRPC Server"""

You'll then use "ThreadedXMLRPCServer" when you instance your server object.

-Jeff