Request for a change in the csv module.

Paulo da Silva psdasilvaX at esotericaX.ptX
Mon Mar 12 19:26:41 EDT 2007

Hi.

I have just seen that csv module, more exactly the Dialect class,
does not have any variable to specify the "floating point" character!
In portuguese this is ','. Not '.'. 3.1415 -> 3,1415.
I think this is also the case of other languages/countries.
If I am correct, i.e. if there is no such possibility, where can
I file a request for a csv change? Excel, for example, automatically
converts '.' to ',' and the separator from ',' to ';'.

Thanks.