audio video streaming communications

Paul Sijben paul.sijben at xs4all.nl
Wed Mar 7 05:11:50 EST 2007

Hi Ken,

I am looking for something similar. I can do the communications myself
but need to be able to select a video feed, capture it and also need to
display it through wxPython.

Trawled the web and even tried to hire coders to create it for me. So
far I have been having no luck.

I did learn that fastaudio is a good way to bluescreen a WinXP box ;-)

Have you found something?

Paul