SAMBA-PYTHON ???

Jorge Godoy jgodoy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 07:29:52 EST 2007

WEBER Sébastien <sebast.weber at wanadoo.fr> writes:

> (I'm french and I speak english like a spanish cow : sorry.)

(Shouldn't it be French cow?  Or you're more fluent in Spanish? ;-))

> Does someone know how to use the samba-python tdb.so module ? I've been
> looking for information about this on Google for 3 days and I've found not
> a word. The only functions I can use are 'open()' and 'first_key()' : not
> enough.

Did you get to run the examples supplied in the package?  I remember that I
had run these a while ago, but I don't remember if I had any problem (probably
not).  In the end I didn't use the package because the project changed
requirements and we adopted an alternative solution, but I got the examples to
run (or code very similar to them).

What are the errors that you're getting?  Send them to the group...

(BTW, I've used the samba-python package that comes with opensuse.)

--
Jorge Godoy      <jgodoy at gmail.com>