Is this right? Multiple imports of same module.

Lou Pecora pecora at anvil.nrl.navy.mil
Sat Mar 10 12:20:45 EST 2007

In article <mailman.4861.1173457483.32031.python-list at python.org>,
 "Simon Brunning" <simon at brunningonline.net> wrote:

> On 3/9/07, Lou Pecora <pecora at anvil.nrl.navy.mil> wrote:
> > I have noticed that using from xxx import * can lead to problems when
> > trying to access variables in the xxx module.
>
> Don't do it, then. ;-)

I don't anymore.  But I find it's good to understand these things since
there's something fundamental that I am missing that may later be
useful.  This turned out to be the case as someone else in this thread
(Dennis) gave a very good explanation of the source of the problem.

-- Lou Pecora  (my views are my own) REMOVE THIS to email me.