How do I Color a QTableView row in PyQt4

Mel melirizarry at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 15:55:34 EST 2007

Now that I can change the row colors of QTableView when loading data I
now need to be able to set the color of the row at anytime.  I've been
trying by using an item delegate but I'm not sure if I'm using it
correctly.  Would I try and set an item delegate for the row and
change the background color that way?  An example or a link to easy to
understand documentation on changing a row color for an object based
on QTableView using QSqlQueryModel as a model would be greatly
appreciated.  I'm still a bit confused in Qt4.

Mel