Help controlling CDROM from python

R. Bernstein rocky at panix.com
Fri Mar 23 07:59:09 EDT 2007

If you want an OS neutral way one may be able to use pycdio from the
Cheese shop.

It requires libcdio to be installed and that sometimes the case if you
have a free media player (like vlc or xine, or mplayer) installed.

I don't really use it all that often so I can't vouch for how good it
is. (Although there *are* regression tests).