Tkinter menu toplevel or frame

Gigs_ gigs at hi.t-com.hr
Fri Mar 16 14:22:20 EDT 2007

what is the best way to write tkinter menus? As toplevels or as frame
with Menubutton?

im doing like this
class MyWidget(Frame):
     def __init__(self, master=None):    """ should this master be
parent? Because my first tought was that this is toplevel master than i
found that its not"""
         Frame.__init__(self, master)    # and this too than
         self.config(width=200, height=200)
         self.pack(fill=BOTH, expand=YES)
         self.makeMenuBar()

     def makeMenuBar(self):
         self.menubar = Menu(self.master)
         self.master.config(menu=self.menubar)
         pulldown = Menu(self.menubar, tearoff=0)
         pulldown.add_command(label='New', command=self.new)
         pulldown.add_command(label='Open', command=self.onOpen)
         pulldown.add_command(label='Save', command=self.save)
         pulldown.add_command(label='Save As', command=self.saveas)
         pulldown.add_separator()
         pulldown.add_command(label='Exit', command=self.onExit)
         self.menubar.add_cascade(label='File', underline=0, menu=pulldown)

Please tell me is here anything that I should change.