most complete xml package for Python?

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Wed Mar 14 11:58:57 EDT 2007

On 14 Mar, 16:15, Stefan Behnel <stefan.behnel-n05... at web.de> wrote:
> metaperl wrote:
> > Without even checking them all out, I'm thinking the Amara XML Toolkit
> > must be the most feature-packed.
>
> Please check out lxml before you post FUD like this.
>
> http://codespeak.net/lxml/

Calm down, Stefan! The inquirer must have got the impression of
Amara's superiority from somewhere; all you need to do is to discover
which resource gave that impression and balance the situation out. In
any case, it's an opinion: there's no fear involved, and the only
uncertainty and doubt are in the inquirer's mind, which I suppose is
why they posted the inquiry.

Paul